As a UI developer, you need to have effective information of language, design principles and troubleshooting. you’re responsible for the looks of a website and how users will interact with it. If you’re being interviewed for a UI developer position, you need to answer queries that check your data, decision-making, and UI method. preparing answers to normally asked queries will assist you organize your thoughts and boost your confidence.
In this article, we explore some common queries you may encounter in your interview and supply example responses to help you prepare your own effective answers.
What is HTML?
If you are looking for Frontend Developer Interview questions for experienced or Freshers, you’re within the right place. There are loads of opportunities from many putative firms within the world. in keeping with research UI Developer features a market share of concerning 3.0%. So, you continue to have the chance to move ahead in your career as UI Developer. Mindmajix offers Advanced UI Developer Interview questions 2021 that helps you in cracking your interview & acquire a dream career as UI Developer.
UI Developer Interview Questions and Answers
General interview questions
When you are interviewed for a UI developer job, your interviewer may ask you general interview questions at first. For example:
- Tell me regarding yourself.
- Where does one see yourself in 5 years? In ten years?
- What makes you think you’d be a good suitable this company?
- What does one love most regarding being a UI developer?
- What are your strongest strengths and weaknesses as a UI developer?
Your interviewer may also ask you general questions connected to your UI role. For example:
- How do XHTML, HTML4 and HTML5 differ?
- What will the term “semantic HTML” mean?
- What will net accessibility mean?
- Discuss the position property in CSS and how it functions.
- How are you able to check a website’s performance?
- What is an ajax Request?
- What is jQuery?
Sample UI developer interview questions and answers
1. Can you describe your normal design process?