As a UI developer, you need to have effective information of language, design principles and troubleshooting. you’re responsible for the looks of a website and how users will interact with it. If you’re being interviewed for a UI developer position, you need to answer queries that check your data, decision-making, and UI method. preparing answers to normally asked queries will assist you organize your thoughts and boost your confidence.
In this article, we explore some common queries you may encounter in your interview and supply example responses to help you prepare your own effective answers.
General interview questions
- Tell me regarding yourself.
- Where does one see yourself in 5 years? In ten years?
- What makes you think you’d be a good suitable this company?
- What does one love most regarding being a UI developer?
- What are your strongest strengths and weaknesses as a UI developer?
Your interviewer may also ask you general questions connected to your UI role. For example:
- How do XHTML, HTML4 and HTML5 differ?
- What will the term “semantic HTML” mean?
- What will net accessibility mean?
- Discuss the position property in CSS and how it functions.
- How are you able to check a website’s performance?
- What is an ajax Request?
- What is jQuery?