Ever thought to root your phone while not a computer in 2021, however, didn’t have any idea regarding where to start? If yes, then you have got recently created an excellent choice by visiting this blog. in this blog post, we are going to show you a step-by-step guide on how to root the android phone while not a computer.
But, before rooting your phone, you must have regarding relating to what regarding it means before doing so. So, without any Wasting Time Let’s Start 🙂
What is Rooting?
- Complete control of the kernel
- Remove bloatware
- Edit/delete system files
- Update to the latest version of Android even if your device is no longer supported by its manufacturer.
- Install incompatible apps
- Block Ads in apps
- Flash custom ROM
- Boosted battery life and added performance
- Complete customization of every element of your phone’s appearance.
- Download apps from anywhere
- Remove pre-installed apps
Things You Should Remember Before Rooting Your Device
• Open It After Install.
• Select Install Supersu Option.
• Choose any Exploit.
• After Selecting these Options, You’ll See Success Message on Your Screen.
2. Root Your Phone Using iRoot
• Download the iRoot App From Here
• After Download, Install It on Your Device.
• Open The App and agree on the Term & Condition.
• Wait For Few Minutes to Load The app.
• After Done, Then Click On the Root Button.
• The Rooting Process will Start and within Few Seconds Your Phone Will Be Rooted.
3. Root Your Phone Using KingRoot
• Download The KingRoot From Here
• Open The King Root App & Click on One Click Root
• Now You Can See the Process
• After Complete, You Will able to see the Message Root Succeded on Your Device.
Mera Mobile Us Application Ko Hi Ban Kr Deta Jo Root krti hai
WHICH PHONE ?
Which phone brother
Mera ni hota realme3pro kingroot sy??
Bro Aap mughe message Karo Telegram Me @Creatorhacks567
Bhai boot unloader k liye toh PC or laptop use Karna hi padega na
SM a505f how can I root pls help
ok Coming Soon